Friday 1 February 2013

Homes & Antiques Awards - Nostalgia at No1





Home & Antique Awards 2013. Niki owner of Nostalgia at No1 Shepton Mallet is gaining popularity under PEOPLES CHOICE. The magazine visited her today having seen her results to date. Fabulous publicity for the town if she wins!


If you would like to vote for your local high street shop and talented independent VOTE for Niki Fretwell - Nostalgia at No1 ! 1, Market Place Shepton Mallet BA4 5AZ via the Homes & Antiques link!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your support B...I appreciate it.
    It was great to welcome H&A reporter Rosie to my shop yesterday...I may be featured in a future issue on their VIP page!

    I am very grateful to all who have nominated my shop so far...lovely to have such positive feedback from my little shop's customers and visitors. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your support B...I appreciate it.
    It was great to welcome H&A reporter Rosie to my shop yesterday...I may be featured in a future issue on their VIP page!

    I am very grateful to all who have nominated my shop so far...lovely to have such positive feedback from my little shop's customers and visitors. :)

    ReplyDelete