Wednesday 6 July 2016

Hello and I look forward to blogging for you

I'm happy to be a contributor to this creative local blog.  I'm Mandie Stone, an artist and writer running a new business in Town Street, Shepton Mallet, Starlight Studio Art, Gallery & Juice Bar BA4 5BJ, with my husband Brian Outten, who is a Science Teacher and green/environmental campaigner.  We are passionately supportive of the regeneration of the high street, market place and of shopping totally locally.  I love finding out what other shop-keepers, market-traders, artists and crafts people, small businesses and local organisations in town are up to and plan to bring you some interesting bloggy bits about their antics, super things for sale, events and product info.  Shepton Mallet has many quirky buildings and some even quirky characters - maybe I will write about them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment